- Double action pump for fluid delivery on both up and down strokes
- Made of polypropylene and polyethylene for resistance to chemicals
- Pumping mechanism eliminates wear on parts for longer life
- High volume delivery at low pressure for safety when pumping chemicals
- 2" NPS and 2" buttress adapters
This Action Pump EZ-55 pump is a double action drum pump for fluid delivery on both up and down strokes. It is made of polypropylene and polyethylene for resistance to a wide range of acid, alkaline, caustic, and chlorine-based chemicals, oils, crop chemicals, diesel and liquid fertilizers. The design of the pumping mechanism eliminates the parts that wear for longer life of the unit. It has a high-volume delivery at low pressure for safety when pumping harsh chemicals. It has a 2" National Pipe Straight (NPS) adapter and a 2" buttress adapter. This hand pump is suitable for metering, plating, sanitary, chemical, and coolant applications, among others.
Maximum flow rate
1' / 0.43 psi
Maximum operating temperature
120 degrees F
3,000 cps / 20,000 SSU
Low 1.00, High 12.00
Action Pump manufactures drum and pail pumps and grease, oil, and lubrication products. The company, founded in 1981, is headquartered in Cary, IL.