RICH SOLAR 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 【Standard】 Size: 39.6'' x 26.4'' x 1.4'', 3' cable with connectors, generate 5.4 amp power, charge 12 volt battery. Industry standard, quick connect cables, work in series or in parallel.
- 【Performance】 Excellent low light performance on cloudy days, mornings and evenings. Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions.
- 【Durable】 Built with strong high transmission anti-reflective coated tempered glass and anodized aluminum frame.
- 【Installation】 Fast and easy installation. 14 pre-drilled holes compatible with ground mounts, Z-brackets, side pole mounts and tilt mounts.
- 【Warranty】 25-year limited power output; 5-year material and workmanship.
100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
The RICH SOLAR 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a key component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at only 16.5lbs, this panel contains 36 efficient polycrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass.
The panel is designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads. The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box and MC4 leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
Off-Grid Rooftop/Ground Mounted.
Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel for fast mounting and securing.
RVs, trailers, motorhomes, caravans, boats, etc.
12 volt Battery Charging.
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.2V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.02A
Weight: 16.5 lbs
Dimensions: 39.6 x 26.6 x 1.4 inches